TTE 580 VTG Turbo Upgrade Porsche 718 S and GTS
The TTE580 VTG Turbo upgrade for the 718 horizontally-opposed flat-4 turbocharged 2.5L displacement motor. Still keeping the series model turbocharger that utilizes Variable Turbine Geometry (VTG) technology but utilizing a larger higher flowing 9 blade turbine and fitment of a bigger 7+7 blade milled billet compressor so producing extra power yet still giving that VTG early response.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Original BWTS VTG turbocharger as base part
- TTE Billet Milled TTE compressor 7+7 BLADE
- TTE High-Flow Low-Mass 9 Blade Turbine
- Very early response
- Plug & Play installation (larger turbo intake feed recommended)
- 580PS Capable
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Made in Germany
We Also Recommend